Sunday, June 16, 2013

Who do you notice?

The picture posted kind of explains the journey for so many singletons. It's not that we are "alone" but rather people our age are getting married, in serious relationships, and/or have kids. I've for my first wedding in a year, FD has 6 of them coming, this week. I'm happy to go to the nuptials and support my friend. I'm not looking forward to it from the going alone and the comments that at sure to ensue.

Fluttering solo means figuring things out on your own. I don't have anyone to bounce ideas off so that means that at major decisions I'm making alone. Super easy when it comes to what to watch on tv...football or hgtv, yep extreme opposites. Who doesn't like "House Hunters?" Harder when making big decisions like on finances, family stuff, home repairs, etc...not looking for sympathy just stating reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment